Re: XFS Filesystem not mounting

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: XFS Filesystem not mounting
From: pbrunnen <PBrunnen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 21:29:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Dave,

> What kernel version is that?
1.6.18.2-34-smp 32bit PAE

> What sort of hardware is it on? (raid controller, raid level, etc)
Hardware looks good...  Its an LSI MegaRaid (PERC 5/E) SAS controller.  The
RAID 6 passes all the hardware diags, no failed disks, and latest firmware.

The other xfs volumes on the array are fine, btw.

> There's a good chance your storage is in a bad state. Can you send the
> output
> of "echo w > /proc/sysrq-trigger" when the system is hung?

Working on that...
Just copying the data off from the norecovery mount.  Will let you know what
i find when its done copying.

FYI... I noticed a typo in my original post.
"xfs_df -i -p xfs_check -c check /dev/sdd1"
...should actually read...
"xfs_db -i -p xfs_check -c check /dev/sdd1"

Thanks so much for your help!
-Cheers, Peter.