XFS Filesystem not mounting

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: XFS Filesystem not mounting
From: pbrunnen <PBrunnen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 16:45:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,

Pardon the cross post...

I have an XFS filesystem (not my root filesystem) on an OpenSuSE system that
is not mounting.

We had a power failure over the weekend. All but one of our XFS mounts is
comming up. Its a large mount (2TB) and I am not seeing errors per se...

But after attempting to mount it, it has been 4 hours and all we see in
either dmesg output or in the messages file from the kernel is:

"Starting FXS recovery on filesystem: sdd1 (logdev: internal)"

Our mount process is dead and I don't see any disk i/o going on. Am I
missing something here on this?

I rebooted the box once earlier and was able mount read-only with
norecovery...

I tried xfs_check and it also produced a dead "xfs_df -i -p xfs_check -c
check /dev/sdd1"

Thoughts? Ideas?

Thanks!! -Peter.