xfstests: 106 question

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: xfstests: 106 question
From: Arkadiusz Miskiewicz <arekm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 10:08:23 +0200
Hi,

I wonder how test 106 (and few others) are supposed to work?

It uses _require_prjquota to check whether project quota is supported by
kernel but this tests TEST_DEV which is not mounted with any quota options.

So it fails telling me that kernel doesn't support project quota.

"README" says:

one TEST partition
            - format as XFS, mount & optionally populate with
              NON-IMPORTANT stuff

and even if I mount it with quota it won't work since scripts seem to remount
it again (with no quota options).

So how 106 ever worked for you?

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz        PLD/Linux Team