2% Loan Offer....Apply Now

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: 2% Loan Offer....Apply Now
From: "CHURCHILL STRONG" <dt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 07:05:43 -0300 (BRT)
At Churchill Strong Service Company,we offer all kinds of loans products
tailored to
meet our customers'(borrower) varying needs.Looking for auto loans, personal
loans,
churches loan,school loans buy a new car or conservatory, need a financial
boost during
your studies or require a helping hand as a graduate, we're here to help others
at just
3% rate. You may also wish to consider taking cover to protect your personal
loan. If
you are interested in our loans above which are free collateral, certified and
risk free
you can contact us via email at quickmoney@xxxxxxxxxx
LOAN APPLICATION: Your Name:______________________Your
Occupation:__________________Loan AmountNeeded:______________Loan