Your Alert

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Your Alert
From: You Have Won <willrose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 03:02:13 +1200

              GEP ALERT

GPG wishes to inform you of the results of the Global Grand E-mail Promotion
held in Bolton, Lancashire - United Kingdom on Saturday 28th August, 2010. Your
account has been picked as a winner of a lump sum payout.

This is what our latest winners had to say:

Lydie A - won 370,000 Pounds Sterling
"I've just won 370,000 Pounds. All of my dearest dreams and the dreams of my
children will now come true and it is all thanks to you"

Emma S - won 550,000 Pounds Sterling
"I cannot explain the emotion when I saw all these zeros!! I cannot believe I
won 550,000!"

* To begin your claim, contact your claims representative using the details
below:

Contact person: Oliver Morley
Email: grircadyot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +44 (0) 844 664 4633
     +44 (0) 844 664 4599

Winning Details:

Ref #: GPG-GEP/279-QE537FK41
Batch #: 16YQX-F89105
Amount Won: £739,761.25 Pounds Sterling

Copyright © 2010 Grand Promotions Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.