RE: [ANNOUNCE] updated xfs documentation available

To: "Eric Sandeen" <sandeen@xxxxxxxxxx>, "xfs-oss" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCE] updated xfs documentation available
From: "Kinzel, David" <David.Kinzel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 16:03:14 -0600
>Just as an FYI, we've converted some of the older SGI XFS documentation
>to XML/Docbook/Publican[1] format, and it's now available on
>xfs.org; see
>http://xfs.org/index.php/XFS_Papers_and_Documentation
>
>particularly the 3 links at the top,
>
>    * XFS User Guide
>
>    * XFS File System Structure

I am not sure about the other guides, but the images in the html output
are being sized down making them not-so-readable. Eg,
http://xfs.org/docs/xfsdocs-xml-dev/XFS_Filesystem_Structure//tmp/en-US/
html/Internal_Inodes.html

Would it be possible to regenerate these with the scaling off?

Thanks,

>    * XFS Training Labs
>
>In addition to the XML conversion, much of the documentation has
>been updated & corrected compared to the original docs.
>
>This should be good material for anyone using, developing, or
>supporting
>XFS.  If omissions or errors are found, we'd be happy to accept
>patches against the XML source for the docs, found at
>http://git.kernel.org/?p=fs/xfs/xfsdocs-xml-dev.git;a=summary
>
>In addition, using that git repo + publican allows one to create
>the documentation in various other forms such as PDFs, txt,
>and epub.
>
>Thanks!
>
>-Eric
>
>[1] https://fedorahosted.org/publican/

This email communication and any files transmitted with it may contain
confidential and or proprietary information and is provided for the use of the
intended recipient only.  Any review, retransmission or dissemination of this
information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you
receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete this
communication and any copies immediately.  Thank you.
http://www.encana.com