partnership issue

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: partnership issue
From: "San ( OrangeTechnolab)" <seo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 19:45:49 +0530
Hello,
Sorry to bother you again. My name is San ( OrangeTechnolab); I contacted you
some time ago on the possible partnership issue.
In two words, I searched for the websites related to my website topic, and
found your site really attractive and content-rich.
I think we could benefit from link exchange, as my website
http://www.orangetechnolab.com/ has much in common with yours.
I will be glad to link to your site in return to you linking back to mine.
Please let me know if you feel interested in the possible partnership. You can
contact me at seo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best regards,
San ( OrangeTechnolab),
http://www.orangetechnolab.com/