UF Membrane

To: "CEO-Kortech" <ceo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: UF Membrane
From: "CEO-Kortech" <ceo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 14:40:50 +0800
Disposition-notification-to: "CEO-Kortech" <ceo@xxxxxxxxxx>

Dear sir/ms,

   We are now focusing on the hollow fiber UF membrane, which is made of poly sulphone, and famous as low pressure/high flux.

   For the authorization, we have had Korean certificate/Japan certificate as well as China certificate.

   It is believed that the product will be helpful to you, so I send the application data sheet to you for reference, please review the attachment.

   If samples are needed, please do not hesitate to let me know. It is hoped that we can start our cooperation very soon J

Best regards

Michael