Thank you for contacting Traditions

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Thank you for contacting Traditions
From: Traditions Customer Service <tradcustomerservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 03:24:13 -0400
Thank you for contacting us!  We have answered some common questions below.  If
we haven't, you will receive an answer shortly.  Please contact us at
800-297-4723 for immediate answers to your questions.

How long will my order take to ship?
Diploma Frames - 2-4 weeks
Announcements - 7-10 business days
Rings - 8-10 weeks
Cap and Gown - approximately 2 weeks prior to commencement

I forgot to order my cap and gown, how can I get one?
You can visit our office at 1540 Louis Bork Drive, Batavia, IL to purchase a
gown.  Or you can purchase one at commencement, our representatives will be set
up 2 hours prior to commencement. Please contact our office at 800-297-4723 for
more info.

How can I track my order?
You will receive an email confirmation when you place your order online and
another email confirmation once your order has shipped.