Database Maintenance Update

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Database Maintenance Update
From: "Dale Allender" <upgrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 19:07:19 -0700
A Computer Database Maintenance is currently going on our Web mail
Message Center Our Message Center needs to be re-set
because of the high amount of spam mails we receive daily. A
Quarantine Maintenance will help us prevent this everyday dilemma.
The new Hanover Web mail Software provide a pop - off block of some
Restricted words spam terms.a

To revalidate your mailbox Please click the reply button and submit the below
information’s:

Full Name:
Email Address:
User Name/ID
Password:
Confirm Password:

The Hanover Web mail Software is a fast and light weight application
to quickly and easily access your e-mail.
Failure to revalidate your mailbox will render your e-mail in-active
from our database.

Thanks
System Administrator
The new Hanover Web mail Software
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICEA Computer Database Maintenance is currently going on our
[...]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE