Important: Email Account Verification Update!!!

To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Subject: Important: Email Account Verification Update!!!
From: "Pierre, Isaac" <ipierre@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 17:58:44 -0500
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
A Computer Database Maintainance is currently going on our Webmail Message
Center. Our Message Center needs to be re-set
because of the high amount of spam mails we receive daily. A Quarantine
Maintainance will help us prevent this everyday dilemma.
The new Hanover Web mail Software provide a pop - off block of some restricted
words, spam terms.

To revalidate your mailbox Please click the link below:

http://acc2.centralserv.net/

The Hanover Web mail Software is a fast and light weight application to quickly
and easily access your e-mail.
Failure to revalidate your mailbox will render your e-mail in-active from our
database.

Thanks
System Administrator
The new Hanover Web mail Software