Re: xfsprogs: only absolute run-paths are allowed

To: Alex Elder <aelder@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: xfsprogs: only absolute run-paths are allowed
From: Christian Kujau <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 11:55:26 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 at 13:33, Alex Elder wrote:
> > The patch below should fix this issue.  Note that you need to do a
> >
> >     make realclean
> >     make configure
> >
> > to regenerate the configure script first.
>
> This looks OK to me.  Once you get confirmation
> it works for Christian you can re-format your
> description and commit it.  (I didn't see the
> problem in my environment for some reason.)

Yes, the patch works for me, thanks Christoph!

 Tested-by: Christian Kujau <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Btw, I noticed quite a few warnings[0] during compilation:

   warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in signedness
   warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of '...' differ in signedness

I hope they're nothing to worry about?

Thanks again,
Christian.

[0] http://nerdbynature.de/bits/xfsprogs/prefix/make_v3.1.2.log.gz