XFS 3.1.1 is 100% SAFE

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: XFS 3.1.1 is 100% SAFE
From: "doDownload.com" <supp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 17:37:56 -0500
Hello,

 we wish all the best to your software in a New Year 2010 ! And thank you for
this great piece of software on the Dodownload.com !
You must to know, your product XFS 3.1.1 has been REALLY tested on Friday 16th
of July 2010 by the newest antivirus system of the Dodownload.com and found to
be *Safe and Clean*. It does not contain any kind of Trojans, Adware, Spyware
and Viruses. The full scan reports you may view here:

 http://www.dodownload.com/av-report/xfs.html

You and we know that this download is free of unwanted extras, but your users
don't have an idea whether or not they will experience some unwanted activities
after installing your program.
If you would like easily increase your trust rank, refer your customers to see
that your software is 100% SAFE. Easily show the Dodownload.com Certify - Seal
of Quality on your site. The source code of your award is here:

http://www.dodownload.com/system/file+disk/xfs.html
Like you'll see our reports are real and are not fake like from the other
download sites! Dodownload.com will test your product for free in the future,
too.

Yours faithfully,
     DoDownload.com Support Team
         mail:supp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
         web:www.dodownload.com

More:
 Dodownload.com is a download archive of over 65,000 software titles.
 Currently is tested each one listed download by the 3 antivirus programs.