Practical Solutions News

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Practical Solutions News
From: Mike Stallfus <mikes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 16:58:31 GMT
Sender: Mike Stallfus <mikes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
logoPSS.gif PM Training
July 2010
Graphic3

PMP Live Training and Portal

Live On Line Class Sessions PM4002 On Going

Register for Live On Line sessions and receive a 90 day pass to jump into any live session underway on the web plus access to the training portal! The PMP CertPrep is going on monthly. If you can only only attend the first week in July or August catch up in September. Or train on the Portal and sit in on the specific Live Sessions you need help with. If you need to skip a Live session, no worry. Pick it up during the next session or on the portal. You even can repeat sessions if you can't get enough of me! Total flexibility for you with a live instructor plus the training portal. Sign up for any PM4002 session and receive a 90 day PASS for access to BOTH!

Classes are now scheduled through end of 2010. Follow this link: PSS Schedule to see the current list. The PASS only applies to PM4002 (No PM4003). The PMP Certification Prep PM4002 class spends 3 hours per night from 7-10PM. 24 ECH are awarded- Details: PMP Cert Prep Training

Free 30 Day Access for Web Portal

The PSS training portal is the Best WEB Based training available. All live sessions have been converted from my live material into flash enabled voice recorded presentations - 13 modules. You can train ANY time - play one at lunch and replay as necessary. All support material, tests, and quizzes on line too! This is complete and I will provide email support with questions. I am offering a free look for 30 days visit the portal:PSS Training Portal, create logon credentials, and you are in! Free access to the PMP Cert Prep class for 30 days.

Take both PM4002 and PM4003 EXAM Cram - and earn 35 Education hours, enough to qualify for the PMP Exam.

Corporate Rates Available - Train ALL your PMs when they are available

MLS Michael Stallfus, PMP
Practical Solutions, LLC
310 Ruby Forest PKWY
Suwanee GA 30024
(404) 806 1497
mikes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PSSLogo
We respect your privacy and if you would like to be removed from this mail list please click: remove