Gold Bullion/Dore Sale Information

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Gold Bullion/Dore Sale Information
From: Benjamin Gold & Associates <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 08:06:19 -0300 (BRT)
To: The Managing Director/Trader,

We are direct sellers of Gold Bullion, Dore Bars, Gold dust and Rough Diamond,
Copper and Platinum in both large and small quantities amongst other
commodities. Apart from the fact that we principal sellers, we also mediate
between end buyers and sellers. We have Gold Bullion for sale in HONG KONG,
DUBAI, and in EUROPE. We also presently have GOLD DUST/DORE BARS of WEST
AFRICAN ORIGIN. We undertake CIF to buyers designated Banks & Refineries. We
have POLISHED and ROUGH Diamond Manifests and we undertake CIF to buyer's
designated BRINKS facility. PRESENTLY we have Gold Dust/Dore Bars for immediate
sales and shipment!!!

We are also Principal Sellers and Sellers Mediators for the trade of Petroleum
Products mainly D2 & JP54. We are connected also to Financial Providers for
LOANS, BANK GUARRANTEES, STANDBY LETTERS OF CREDIT. We serve in this capacity
to provide credit and financial enhancements in the nature of creditable
financial instruments to the trading world.

Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Ask for how you can receive our recent FCO?s or SPA?s for the products &
services available

Benjamin Gold.
Benjamin Gold & Associates (Mandate)
Call me on +447404 966 994