Marketing & Customer Service Strategies training from £99

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Marketing & Customer Service Strategies training from £99
From: "Richard Uridge" <sandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 01:01:02 +0100
We have places available on our Marketing and Customer Service Strategies training course running in Manchester on 15 July. Rates start at £99 per person.

When the economic climate is so difficult, the one thing that might just separate your organisation from the rest is the way you market your product, idea or service and look after your clients. The aim of this programme is to develop and improve your organisation through enhanced marketing skills and the service you provide to your clients. We focus on the key areas of finding new clients; promotion and publicity; creating a successful client experience; image and presentation skills.
By the end of this training course, through the use of practical and ‘life-like’ activities, group work, role play, debate, guided discussion and case studies, delegates should be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of how to apply the following to their day-to-day business to grow market share, enhance consumer awareness and build on existing goodwill:
An introduction to client behaviour
How clients make purchasing decisions and buying situations
The influences that affect client decision making
How to use the client decision making process to create demand
The promotional mix - advertising, sales promotions, personal selling, direct marketing and PR
Understanding the customer service framework
Creating customer satisfaction and how to retain clients
Handling complaints
Image and the importance of first impressions
Your current organisational image and how to improve it
The values you want your organisation to project

We run training workshops for the higher education, government and not-for-profit sectors in the media, communication and organisational development fields and we'd love to add you to our list of satisfied customers.

So much so, in fact, that we're offering significant discounts on any of our courses booked over the summer.

To see the full range simply visit www.trainingdevelopment.biz and choose a workshop that takes your fancy, click on the "book now" button and enter "summerspecial" in the promotional code box.

If you'd prefer to place an order by phone or discuss your in-house training requirements please call us on 01584 890970.

Best wishes.

Sandy Keating

If you've received this email by mistake please accept our apologies. To avoid receiving similar emails in future send a message to remove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - from the email address you would like to be removed. If you have any queries you can contact us on 01584 890970 or write to us at Crosshands Limited, Coreley, Ludlow, Shropshire SY8 3AR. Our VAT number is 682 1126 51 and our company registration number is 3136393.