Double Wall Coffee Mug

To: <>
Subject: Double Wall Coffee Mug
From: James <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 22:08:47 +0800
Sender: James <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dear Customers and Prospects,

I would like to bring you an update for our Double Wall Ceramic Mugs. The
Double Wall Ceramic Coffee Mug is one of the best promotional items and gift
products. Our products have been shipped to many countries in the world. Please
find some photos of the products that we made for customers. Those are the
products that we produced for customers. The design/copyright is belonged to
our customer. But this would be able to give you some idea about what we can do
for you.

We have made this Double Wall Ceramic Mugs for many clients, to name just a few
of them:
1.      MINI Car
2.      MasterCard
3.      Bayer
4.      Seattle Souvenirs
5.      Las Vegas Souvenirs
6.      San Francisco Souvenirs
7.      Animal Gifts
8.      Beach croft
9.      Paris Souvenirs
10.     etc etc

Please go to our website for more products:
http://www.palacegift.com/en/ProductList.asp?SortID=59

We have very competitive prices. Please contact us for the price list.

We produce the best quality products for many customers in many countries in
the world. Moreover, we are the factory in China and we offer very competitive
price for customers. And we can do small quantity or very low minimum.

We have a complete line of double wall ceramic mugs for your options. There are
different sizes of mugs for your options, such as 8 oz, 10 oz, 12 oz, and 15 oz
Double Wall Ceramic. 12 oz size is the most popular.

Here is the feature of the Double Wall Ceramic Mug:

1.      Fine Porcelain material and Double Wall Construction: Keeps your drink
stay hot longer and cold longer too. Also, because it is double wall ceramic
construction, your hand will not be burnt or hurt by the heat. Even if you fill
in boiling drink, it is still NOT hot on the outside wall and you can hold the
mug directly by your hands.
2.      Silicone sip top lid: this lid is food Grade. It seals the mug and
keeps your drink in the mug and avoids splashing when the mug is accidentally
knocked over.
3.      Microwavable
4.      Dishwasher Safe
5.      This mug also goes into the mug holder in your car.

We can do many different options for your promotional purpose or gifting
functions:
1.      Besides White, we can custom made the mug in different colors.
2.      We can custom made the lid in many different colors to match your
deseign.
3.      We can add a silicone Sleeve holder on the mug and we can make this
sleeve in any color you like.
4.      We can do any imprinting on the lid or on the sleeve or on the mug for
you.
5.      We have no problem with small quantity or big quantity. We can do low
Minimum and small quantity. And our capacity is also set up for bigger quantity
orders too.
6.      Different kinds of packaging options is available, bulk pack or gift
boxed packing is available.
7.      Quick sampling
8.      Fast Delivery.

Because we are the producer for this mug and we have almost everything in
house. We have a good control of everything.

Please contact us if you would like to have the best price list.

Best regards,

James

Palace Gift Limited
Room 3101A, Jinhui Building, Nanhai Avenue 2079, Nanshan, Shenzhen, China
Postal Code: 518054
www.palacegift.com
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sparkamp@xxxxxxx
tel: 86-755 2688 6566
fax: 86-755 2688 6233
cell: 86-135 0281 5054
PS: Consider the environment; please don't print this email unless you really
need to do so.