Welcome to the tlyvk group

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Welcome to the tlyvk group
From: tlyvk Moderator <tlyvk-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11 Jul 2010 06:36:41 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1278830203; bh=uDGBG368V3nmHhVUiiNvnTh6xGuCN6qPTckB1P146zA=; h=Received:Received:Date:Message-ID:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ewVmiIz8Js3/Zm4DRXI70K2d4xfKUuft//VGzM2TCXSeS9Ytt4nRC6wcmv6zkGfq+DxVR8EmhaRI2Xv7hglkksxQEq8Y1KbAZRExaUGJX//zG+7Q3Gnkt3VnEaIY7JpJ
Hello,

I've added you to my tlyvk group at Yahoo! Groups, a free,
easy-to-use service. Yahoo! Groups makes it easy to send and receive
group messages, coordinate events, share photos and files, and more.

Description of the group:
la3lf733o1f35766xb

Complete your Yahoo! Groups account:

Important information about the tlyvk group

Regards,

Moderator, tlyvk

Report abuse: