Re: filesystem shrinks after using xfs_repair

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: filesystem shrinks after using xfs_repair
From: Michael Monnerie <michael.monnerie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 02:39:55 +0200
Cc: Eli Morris <ermorris@xxxxxxxx>

Once you mount with inode64, you can't go back.

I'm not sure which applications are "broken", but I use inode64 for a
backup server where lots of Linux boxes connect to over NFS, and a Samba
for Windows PCs which has inode64, and at least didn't see any problem
over the years. That doesn't mean there isn't a problem, of course ;-)

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Michael Monnerie, Ing. BSc

it-management Internet Services