re: dentist data

To: adv-engineering@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: re: dentist data
From: "awesome" <billie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16 Jun 2010 04:36:43 +0200
Cc: c.kreuzwieser@xxxxxxxxxxx, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, robocup-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ro03@xxxxxxxxxxx, tammy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, arc102@xxxxxxxxxx, newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Here's a business list package on sale this week only:

Business List Silver Package

Manufacturers Database - 1,057,119 records with 476,509 emails
Real Estate Agents - 1 million records with emails
US New Business Database - 4.8 million records all with emails
Financial Planners Database - 148,857 records all with emails
Finance and Money Professionals Database - 116,568 records all with emails

All complete lists above: $345

There are more packages and not just for business. we also have healthcare,
consumers and more. Contact me here for more info or to get samples:
successandresults@xxxxxxx

you must press here to stop the mail please email remfiles@xxxxxxx