Quota tests for XFSQA

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Quota tests for XFSQA
From: Jan Kara <jack@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 01:36:13 +0200
Cc: hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Hi,

  in this series are three tests I have written (basically gathered from
various scripts) for XFSQA. The test quota accounting and also limits
basic enforcement for VFS quotas (i.e. mainly ext? filesystems). Could
the tests be included?

I'd like to add two more tests (fsstress running under 'nobody' with quota
limits tightly set so that we get often EDQUOT failures) and a test where
setquota would be stressing addition and removal of quota structures.
Hopefully I'll get to it later this week.

                                                                Honza