Re: mounting hixfs (Hitachi "tuned" XFS) on 2.6 kernel

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: mounting hixfs (Hitachi "tuned" XFS) on 2.6 kernel
From: Benjamin Lau <benjamin.a.lau@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 09:44:04 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=7bMNlpFYItLYG11EygTIWwvHSpNUIK8coO6USFYm/CY=; b=SRckKfIsq4LuHwpV45Dly+eVQj0JzBIFZsYdvoA4cgySsisaKPhfRDTzK/0dg8gFaz UOnTLqMDjnSBiWvVA48Mtf7Fops6+8uIzGa20U1J18p+DgOhhaD9StgWg4/upHCnd12+ vecsuoz93LmvETk+tgKCXE4H69vKn8pp0P1Qc=
I think this is the document you might be looking for:
http://www.hds.com/assets/pdf/open-source-licenses-applicable-to-hds-products.pdf

This outlines all of the licenses for the various bits of Hitachi Data
Systems for the FOSS components.

V. NAS File Sharing
Contact information:
Project Manager
NAS File Sharing
Hitachi Data Systems
750 Central Expressway
Santa Clara, California 95050

Please note that the source code for the NAS File Sharing kernel is
available for
download at: http://www.hitachi.co.jp/products/it/storagesolutions/
techsupport/download/index.html. Other GPL source code in the NAS File
Sharing product is available by request.

Unfortunately that link seems to give back a 404 (I understand a
smidgen of Japanese. So you may have no choice but to contact them in
a more direct manner.  But it looks like they had the code posted
someplace at some point in the past.

Hope that helps,

Ben