Welcome to the nffbby group

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Welcome to the nffbby group
From: nffbby Moderator <nffbby-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 May 2010 13:25:08 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1273929909; bh=089hnNCVGUeIKkP9OaUsFp8QIJitKdxt9oKo1SQ/dq0=; h=Received:Received:Date:Message-ID:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=aUmvKQ6E+qY40l6qE9x5kxadqGlsMQYXeRCdGQLWCwzCD51kW/UexP4c9jivUZwdIiPAsheCAN48zIu/gTtQisSryU3X2mVTKYfpZI2/bY8kMHD847McRYqlAgq3ZPFF
Hello,

I've added you to my nffbby group at Yahoo! Groups, a free,
easy-to-use service. Yahoo! Groups makes it easy to send and receive
group messages, coordinate events, share photos and files, and more.

Description of the group:
bbtg0x6m032

Complete your Yahoo! Groups account:

Important information about the nffbby group

Regards,

Moderator, nffbby

Report abuse: