Re: [GIT] Delayed Logging V3

To: Dave Chinner <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [GIT] Delayed Logging V3
From: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 06:17:33 -0400
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, May 04, 2010 at 11:50:42AM +1000, Dave Chinner wrote:
> The new cleanups added in this version mean it touche?? more files
> that the previous versions, but overall it should still be simpler
> to review because I've collapsed many of the intermediate patches
> into one "Introduce delayed logging core code" commit.

Thanks.  Btw, a little procedural comment - you include the V2 markers
and changelogs in the commit message.  Normal procedure is to have
them below the -- or what it is marker with the diffstat so that they
only get picked up in the mail and not the final commits, and no V2 in
the subject line at all.