How do I use "realtime subvolume" for storing video data?

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: How do I use "realtime subvolume" for storing video data?
From: hank peng <pengxihan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 17:21:54 +0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:received:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=3dBF+78fHBNvJyBSSgH43s+uiL8X+IvoNzwPM5rjGHc=; b=QhzRFfkDN4kgWAyeRi80RW/4MJsnsAMHMtqN9xQuiU+5e46RE0POyyUKitmkWO1X+x Y5A3NU4yUdBBqnZ8fH5ycWBW5Sw/dZxXPXnBTRUdl7keslGoTXU217CYKJLcyw5kJ0+m qZVjbky9pCn6WO8qkjMA1acz/+0GkCheE7hCM=
Hi, folks:
I am using XFS in storing video suvillence data, and today I found
"realtime subvolume" feature on SGI website. I used to make xfs with
default parameters, but I think this feature is maybe very useful to
me.
SGI website said: XFS supports the notion of a "realtime subvolume" -
a separate area of disk space where only file data is stored.  This is
really what I need, since disk space become biger and biger nowerdays,
if some sectors are corrupted, video data is lost which is acceptable
but the whole XFS filesystem down is not acceptable.

I googled some information, but it seems that few people made use of
this feature. I wonder if it is usable in my case and how do I use it?

--
The simplest is not all best but the best is surely the simplest!