Re: XFS hang during xfs_fsr run

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: XFS hang during xfs_fsr run
From: Michael Monnerie <michael.monnerie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:10:14 +0200
Cc: Michael Weissenbacher <mw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Donnerstag, 4. März 2010 Michael Weissenbacher wrote:
> Is there anything i could try to rectify or at least narrow down
>  this  problem?

Sorry I only found this thread now after looking for xfs_fsr related
threads, and I don't follow the list regularly currently.

I've had crashes once with xfs_fsr, only to find that my filesystem was
a bit broken (which lead to an improved xfs_repair, btw).

Michael, did you try to xfs_repair once to check if you got errors?

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Michael Monnerie, Ing. BSc

it-management Internet Services