Re: XFS-filesystem corrupted by defragmentation

To: Sebastian Brings <Sebastian.Brings@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS-filesystem corrupted by defragmentation
From: Bernhard Gschaider <Bernhard.Gschaider@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:41:10 +0200
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
This is the first of many apologies in this mail: I apologize to everyone
for using German in this list and to Sebastian for the silly pun
(which he probably heard many times before): "Herr Brings, Ihr Tipp bringts"

Sebastian is exactly right: I copy/pasted the device-name from the
output of df to use with xfs_db when I should have used the value from
the fstab. Everything is alright with the filesystem (except for the
guy handling it)

So I apologize to all those whose time I've wasted (and who were nice
enough to answer me)
I apologize for doubting the quality of the XFS-filesystem and tools
And last but not least I apologize for top-posting

Bernhard