[GIT] branch tracking reviewed patches

To: aelder@xxxxxxx
Subject: [GIT] branch tracking reviewed patches
From: Dave Chinner <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 17:56:04 +1000
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Alex,

I've just pulled all the oustanding reviewed patches into a branch
in my git tree. I'm going to try to push all such reviewed patches
that aren't in the main xfs-dev tree into this branch so I don't
lose track of them and they still get QA time rather than slowly
bitrotting on the list. The branch that contains these is at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dgc/xfs.git for-dev

I'm also going to try to maintain a branch that contains patches
that haven't completed the review process, once again for tracking
purposes. This will probably only contain patches that don't require
massaging to apply. That branch can be found at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dgc/xfs.git for-review

Note that I will be rebasing these branches, so only pull them
into temporary/disposable branches if you want to look at them or
use them.

Every so often I'll send a pull request for the for-dev branch;
if the branch has not been pulled into the xfs-dev tree and I update
the branch I'll send another pull req to let you know that I've
updated it.

Cheers,

Dave.
--