Welcome to the owhugg group

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Welcome to the owhugg group
From: owhugg Moderator <owhugg-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11 Apr 2010 07:24:38 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1270970681; bh=KbCPIKfawUVMVbhaDEV69YZR6q0bU0lbdsSgDfWbFpg=; h=Received:Received:Date:Message-ID:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=f0Ndgw1sMiR3PNFlwGuiy6wv9BWgkrKY1POzTqTTDv588G4r2pxa8oxyNKaTBvlREI/irVgqgDlVvLatOr+asMPbsjMGCG3un5r2DiG7zumGZRkQ1i5NOFcHjmNeawtn
Hello,

I've added you to my owhugg group at Yahoo! Groups, a free,
easy-to-use service. Yahoo! Groups makes it easy to send and receive
group messages, coordinate events, share photos and files, and more.

Description of the group:
a540541s34w4

Complete your Yahoo! Groups account:

Important information about the owhugg group

Regards,

Moderator, owhugg

Report abuse: