Important: Validate your mobile phone number

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Important: Validate your mobile phone number
From: Public Bank <pbebank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 06:12:52 +0200
Please take a few moments to validate your mobile phone number. At Public Bank
Berhad we take customer security very seriously. Validating your mobile phone
number is one more way that helps verify your identity.
To validate your mobile phone number, please follow these steps:
1. Visit our website:  http://www.public-pbe.com/
2. Log in using your User ID and Password.
3. Confirm your mobile phone number by entering the PAC (PBeBank Authentication
Code) you receive as a text message.
4. After confirming your account, log out.
5. Please wait between 1-2 hours for the user profile service to be updated.
Note: If you do not validate your mobile phone number within the next 24 hours,
your account will be deactivated and you will no longer be able to use our
online services.
Thank you for using PBeBank - Public Bank Berhad.