Welcome to the em6y2c group

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Welcome to the em6y2c group
From: em6y2c Moderator <em6y2c-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 25 Mar 2010 00:51:48 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1269478309; bh=oa+aTzkj1Eh45M/iddJ76uj+4Ph9NafRaj0FXmHEBxA=; h=Received:Received:Date:Message-ID:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=hFjRQXLHUCioAKaHP9L3+sFU36ivf1dgQIK5LKX683a9IhTyeioGXN6E86ukoeSocuHpUycaMxouge82HrTa9snNggQ2Xu1Oo4JQEn3MR9/mWufIaXsMV2l+RMEqEy3T
Hello,

I've added you to my em6y2c group at Yahoo! Groups, a free,
easy-to-use service. Yahoo! Groups makes it easy to send and receive
group messages, coordinate events, share photos and files, and more.

Description of the group:
f560r8jq7gs8

Complete your Yahoo! Groups account:

Important information about the em6y2c group

Regards,

Moderator, em6y2c

Report abuse: