Re: XFS hang during xfs_fsr run

To: Dave Chinner <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS hang during xfs_fsr run
From: Michael Weissenbacher <mw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 13:08:45 +0100
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Dave!
Can you run the trace through ksymoops so that we get function names
rather than numbers that don't mean anything?
I've never done that before. Could you point me to an howto about this?

Also, can you tell us what kernel version and distro you are
running, as well as the version of xfs_fsr? These will help tell us
if it is a new or known problem.
The Kernel version is 2.6.33 vanilla (self-compiled), Distro is Gentoo Linux, xfs_fsr Version is 3.1.1 (also self-compiled).

Please let me know if you need anything else.

thanks,
Michael