re-enabling quota enforcement => invalid argument

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: re-enabling quota enforcement => invalid argument
From: Jan Schulze <schulze@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 12:10:26 +0100 (CET)
Hi all,

I have an XFS filesystem with pquota accounting and enforcement. It was working
well, but recently I had to disable enforcement for a short time. Now I want to
switch it back on, but I get the error "XFS_QUOTAON: Invalid argument".

Does anyone know, what to do? Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.

[root@coffein raid]# xfs_quota -x -c "state -a" /raid
User quota state on /raid (/dev/sdb1)
  Accounting: OFF
  Enforcement: OFF
  Inode: #18446744073709551615 (0 blocks, 0 extents)
Group quota state on /raid (/dev/sdb1)
  Accounting: OFF
  Enforcement: OFF
  Inode: #259 (24 blocks, 3 extents)
Project quota state on /raid (/dev/sdb1)
  Accounting: ON
  Enforcement: OFF
  Inode: #259 (24 blocks, 3 extents)
Blocks grace time: [7 days 00:00:30]
Inodes grace time: [7 days 00:00:30]
Realtime Blocks grace time: [7 days 00:00:30]

[root@coffein raid]# xfs_quota -x -c "enable -p -v" /raid
XFS_QUOTAON: Invalid argument

Best Regards,
Jan