State of XFS on ARM

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: State of XFS on ARM
From: Daniel Goller <morfic@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 21:24:33 -0600
Dear Sir or Madam,

I Would like to find out about the current state of XFS on ARM.
I have been using XFS for a while successfully on my laptop, and was
using XFS on a ARM device (little endian) since it would hold the same
data i had on the laptop.
It seems i have not been able to unmount it and then mounting it
cleanly once, always required xfs_repair -L   /dev/sdc3
I Could understand power issues or lockups causing this, but on clean
umount and followed mount to see it fail is surprising.
When mounting fails on the headless arm machine i move the drive to a
x86_64 and run xfs_repair there when mounting there fails too (so log
can't be replayed, making -L necessary).
All of this leads me to ask:  "Is XFS as well maintained on ARM as it
is on x86/x86_64?"

Thank you in advance for any info you can provide,

Daniel Goller