Starbucks mugs 12 oz double wall ceramic thermal mug

To: <>
Subject: Starbucks mugs 12 oz double wall ceramic thermal mug
From: Palace Gift Ltd <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 20:59:35 +0800
Sender: Palace Gift Ltd <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Customer,

I would like to introduce this cool product to you. Please see attached file
for all the details and prices.

If you are a coffee fan, I am sure you saw this in Starbucks. However, this mug
that I attached for you here is ceramic, not paper. It is the 12 oz double wall
Starbucks ceramic Coffee Mug:

This mug is selling very well, because:

1. It is vacuum and double wall, which keeps your hot drink hot for a longer
time and cold drink cold for a longer time too. And it is the classic Starbucks
all the world.
2. Microwavable
3. Dishwashable
4. Food Grade sip top lid
5. FDA and EEC compliant
6. Custom color for the lid possible: 1000 pcs/custom color
7. Low minimum: only 1000 pcs
8. Fine Porcelain A Grade quality
9. Decoration with imprint or decals with yoru design is possible.
10. Customed made lid color to match your design is possible
11. Value aded Gift Box is possible.
12. Eco-Friendly.

Unit Price: US$ 2.18/pc FOB Shenzhen. Value added Full Color corrugated Gift
box US$ 0.29/pc.  MOQ 1000 pcs/design. Price can be lower if the total order
quantity is higher. Please contact us for a better discount, if your order
quantity is more.

I can send you some samples. Let me know if you are interested.

Best regards,

Michael

Palace Gift Limited
www.palacegift.com