Do you need to purchase pc cases?

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Do you need to purchase pc cases?
From: pccase1@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 14:42:24 +0800
Do you need to purchase pc cases?

hello,  How are you? We are pc case factory in China since year 1992. There are
about 400 different models in our
factory now. Specially for handle case and gaming case and rack mounted chassis
with very good price;

Do you have customers who need?
If you are interested in pc cases, could you please tell me your e-mail address
by message,
Then I can send you the pricelist for your reference .

Best wishes,
Mr. Steven Huang
Company: FOSHAN ZHONGCHANG COMPUTER&ELECTRONIC CO.,LTD
Website: http://www.zhongchang.biz
Email: stephen-sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Computercase1@xxxxxxxxx
Msn: steven8097@xxxxxxxxxxx
yahoo messager: bluecomputercase@xxxxxxxxx
skype: zhongchangcase
Tel: 0086-757-87218130
Mobil:0086-13420899963/13553305849
ADD: Zhongchang Tech Garden, Jingkou Economic Area,Foshan city, Guangdong
province,China