xfsr: a tool to save stuff from crippled XFS partition

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: xfsr: a tool to save stuff from crippled XFS partition
From: Utkan Güngördü <salviati@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:28:57 +0200
Here's a dirty, incomplete tool I wrote awhile ago for those who
crippled their XFS partition, either by running mkfs or writing random
stuff on the device file:
http://freeconsole.org/crew/salviati/#sec-stuff-comp-xfsr
The source uses only some headers from xfsprogs, considering the FS
could fail the sanity of the official tools. The whole thing is ugly,
but it's better than saying goodbye to whole data, I guess :)