ROCKIES® logo lanyard - CinchStuff.com

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ROCKIES® logo lanyard - CinchStuff.com
From: <pcdataentry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 07:39:54 -0700
Dear xfs,

Look at what I found at  CinchStuff.com

URGENT ATTENTION:  PAID @ Home WORKS! $550 - $1,100 per week!
http://fyad.org/106x8

Greetings!

We work with multi-million and even multi-billion dollar companies that offer
big payouts! Let us show you how to work less while making more money, 100%
scam free!

We have spent the last few years researching the most lucrative and unique ways
for people of all ages 18 and above, to make money from home. The owner of the
site has even worked for such infomercial legends as Don Lapre of the "TV Show
Making Money", Susan Powter of "Stop The Insanity", and has even starred on the
NEW Rich Jerk Infomercial! We know what it takes to make legitimate money from
home and we believe we have now found it and want to help you every step of the
way.

Whether you want to do data entry part-time, full-time, or even stop and start
again this is it! Pay checks sent to you every two weeks! GET EXCITED, you can
start as early as today making as much as $550 - $1,100 per week!

Visit here for more details: http://fyad.org/106x8

Warm regards,
MR. Cashbomber
enterdatajobworks2010@xxxxxxxxx

P.S Due to high demand for this special offer, we now have limited membership
spots available. Be sure to lock in your membership now before its too late!

"We absolutely Guarantee our DataPcJobs program will help you Make Money from
anywhere in the world on your computer. If youre not completely satisfied with
our DataPcJobs program, simply let us know within 60 days and we will refund
your money with no questions asked!"

simply email here: datasourceassociates@xxxxxxxxxxxx and add "remove" if not

..

http://www.cinchstuff.com/shop/pc/viewprd.asp?idproduct=52