Re: benchmark results

To: Christian Kujau <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: benchmark results
From: Teran McKinney <sega01@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 12:59:20 +0000
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, reiserfs-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-ext4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-btrfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jfs-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ext-users <ext3-users@xxxxxxxxxx>, linux-nilfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=gNUyndABhz+Ql8bJUA5CJLy1D1BywebjOpm+1IxuE7M=; b=JvcgBRdwhM9dp18DuZ+pIlyDtae3FkQ2pGFVCiflhYaf1fNXMyYlMaUon9DvxvfseH 2zUFduWx1FPgcj+1Y1TZT+b61v82Mz/vw28FLixLg1MEHaTA6vn0Syw/QE9uX3zkzWmT f32i+ePrAWcR9GScxT6hRBOhYDE/3DJOkRV3c=
Which I/O scheduler are you using? Pretty sure that ReiserFS is a
little less deadlocky with CFQ or another over deadline, but that
deadline usually gives the best results for me (especially for JFS).