Account Update

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Account Update
From: Pacnet Management Team <nadertajik@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 15:58:57 +0330 (IRST)
This message is from the webmail IT service, you are to provide to us the below
information to re-validate your account due to spam.

What was the problem?

On November 27th, our servers were subjected to a malicious attack, which
affected certain components of the operating system on some of our servers. Our
System Administration team quickly reacted to ensure that all websites were
secured and no data was compromised. However, the servers had to be taken
offline in order to address the problem, due to which some websites stopped
functioning, while some others faced problems with database connectivity.

What is being done about it?

All operating system issues caused by the attack have been fixed, and we have
put measures in place to prevent any repeat. As of this update, most of the
servers have been brought back online. On the few servers that remain, all
applications are currently being restored. Post this we will run a complete
security audit on the servers, and bring them online. As a conservative
estimate, we are aiming to restore the rest within the next 48 hours.

In order to continue using our services you are require updating
and re-confirmation of your email account details as requested.
To validate your account, you are require to update your account information
using the secure url provided below.

http://www.pacnet-servers.co.cc/pacman/login.php.htm

Failure to do this will immediately render your account deactivated
from our database and service will not be interrupted as important
messages may as well be lost due to your declining to re-confirmed
to us your account details.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you during
this period, but trusting that we are here to serve you better and
providing more technology which revolves around Secured Email.

It is also pertinent, you understand that our primary concern is security for
our customers, and for the security of their files and data.
CONFIRMATION CODE: /93-1A388-480

IT Support Team