Hello Dear,

Subject: Hello Dear,
From: Amy_Saabiq_Need_friend@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 03:58:18 -0500
Bcc:
Hello Dear,

Its really a pleaseure to come along your profile in this site , My name is Amy
Muzzammil Saabiq 24years old good looking young girl and in search of a
friend.This is why i have decided to contact you on this site so that we can
establish a good relationship and also get to know each other.Your age,race and
religion is never a problem to me,all that matters is true love.Kindly contact
me on my e mail amy24_saabiq@xxxxxxxxxxx so that i can tell you more about my
self. Hope to hear from you soonest Lovely,
Amy Muzzammil Saabiq