Re: User Space Releases

To: Alex Elder <aelder@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: User Space Releases
From: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 11:14:26 -0500
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, Nathan Scott <nathans@xxxxxxxxxx>
So I think we're almost reading to get xfsprogs 3.1.0 and xfsdump 3.0.4
out of the door.

As far as I'm concerned this is the todo list:

xfsprogs:
 - get my pending repair btree checking patches reviewed and in
 - update the changelog and possibly any other documentation
 - update the Debian packaging

xfsdump:
 - get my configure defaults patch (just posted) in
 - update the changelog and possibly any other documentation
 - update the Debian packaging, possibly including the new source
   generation using the hardlinked package directory.

Nathan, what's the time frame to get the Debian release bits done?