MKP

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MKP
From: ChangHua Wei <hua6462@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 12:01:57 +0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=jQ1X+K4/kd02Cf49eGiKVEE1GXs+5jPAY4E0UPOr1Vg=; b=cW5YElLa6mFTWi/8SryRyxvhvsHx2xWUNHAzDO+eyl8TLKX7StfbL9eRuAULMGkhyv BXRa+Vc4pwwI7OqgrsoOW2ZdOPPr4ilPnw0nC5DosbA24sTi5Z+NNgeuMB9NpiIZfEsu ZIxUvLwtoEbVlShURhOT6jTP+IfACCUTSu3LA=
Dear Mr / Madame:
       I am from Sichuan, China, Sends the email very happily to you!
      We are the manufacturers, mainly produce Diammonium phosphate
(DAP), Monoammonium phosphate (MAP), Monopotassium phosphate (MKP);
85% hot process phosphoric acid production; Has the technical grade
and the food grade two specifications, main content of more than 99%.
      DAP and MAP is 25kg/bag, is English completely, neutral packing,
Inside is the plastic bag, outside weaves the bag.
Indicative price: DAP and MAP is 840USD/MT FOB Tianjin, China Contains
the Pallets wooden, and 830USD/MT not contains Pallets wooden.
Quantity: Contains the Pallets wooden 22MT/20FCL; Not contains the
pallets wooden 24MT/20 FCL.
      MKP FOB Tianjin, China1060USD/MT Contains the Pallets wooden,
and 1050USD/MT not contains Pallets wooden; the packing and the
packing weight is the same with DAP and MAP.
Our product quality is first-class, is good, if you need, please do
not hesitate, welcome and I relate.
 Recently the producers' goods rise in price was very high, if raw
material price fall, our product price will decline immediately,
please feel relieved that our product quality was first-class.
       Anticipates your mail!

 Best regards!
                               Your friend
                                 ChangHua Wei