Greeting!

To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Subject: Greeting!
From: Greg Fox <gdyear490@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 01:21:17 -0800 (PST)
Greeting!

I know this letter will definitely come to you as a surprise. I am Greg Fox,
the Auditor General in UBS Investment Bank in London. During the course of my
auditing I have discovered floating funds in an account opened in this Bank in
year 2004. Since 2005 (near the end or middle) nobody has used this account.
After going through some old files of the account records, I discovered the
owner of this account died without leaving any [heirs] to his name.

I am soliciting for your assistance to present you as the next of kin to the
deceased. Hence he does not have anyone as his next of kin to inherit 15.7
Million British Pounds. For us to proceed with this endeavor you must get back
to me if you have an interest. Upon showing me you have interest. We will
exchange information and from there we will proceed with the necessary
functions to complete this transaction.After Conclusion of this business 70% of
the total fund will be for me while you take 30% for your assistance.

Looking forward to your reply.
Sincerely,
Mr. Greg Fox