Mail. Response Needed

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Mail. Response Needed
From: Erasmusmc Team <support1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 15:20:58 +1300
 Account Subscriber,

Due to excess abadoned webmail accounts, We are currently performing
maintenance on our Digital webmail Server to improve the spam filter
services in our webmail systems for better online services to avoid virus
and spam mails. In order to ensure you do not experience service
interruption, respond to this email immediately and enter your UserID here
(********) password here (********) and future password here (********).

Erasmusmc Team

FREE Nokia 2630 mobile phone for anyone moving from Telecom, TelstraClear or
2degrees to Slingshot mobile!

www.slingshot.co.nz/mobile