MSDS Compliance Tool With the Benefits of Cloud Computing

To: <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: MSDS Compliance Tool With the Benefits of Cloud Computing
From: "Scott Shepherd" <sbshepherd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 14:16:44 -0500

EHS Professionals,

In order to provide cost effective programs, we need your help in forwarding this information to the Environmental, Health and Safety managers.  Please help us help your company lower operating costs.

Are you being asked to provide more MSDS compliance management with less?   Are you interested in the benefits of cloud computing?

The attached document is our Power Point Presentation providing a Quick overview of our program.

We are available as your partner to provide a lower cost more efficient solution to your MSDS document work load.  We have come up with an application to make MSDS document compliance management more beneficial than ever.  We invite you to review our program.

No software, no risk, just simple reliable MSDS management. Go to www.OnlineMSDS.com today for more info. We offer more features and benefits than any other comparable solution on the market at a lower price, Guaranteed!

Our Online MSDS Solution is robust enough to handle the complexities of managing global MSDSs and Safety Training programs.  For our international customers we can communicate using Skype at no cost, works like instant messaging.

We provide close personal assistance during startup and training.  For those companies that already have a program in place, we offer to assist you through the transition progress.  We also offer 50 employee safety and environmental training courses, at no additional cost as an incentive to move data to our superior program.

Visit www.OnlineMSDS.com to learn how we can simplify your MSDS management for less today.

Scott Shepherd, Manager

IMTEK Environmental Corporation I www.OnlineMSDS.com

sbshepherd@xxxxxxxxx I 770.335.5586 I o 770.667.8683 I Skype EnviroPro

Sustainability & EHS Management Solutions Made Simple for Less