software / web development

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: software / web development
From: 3W-Outsource|Sunita <sunita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 23:00:09 -0600
Recieved:
**Hello**

I am Sunita From India.

Are you looking for software development desktop/web application/web
design or outsourcing your work load in software development?? then we
are the best solution for it.

*Key Benefits in our relations.*

 We use only highly skilled and experienced developers.
 We can handle projects of any size or complexity.
 All of our developers have a minimum of 5 years of experience in
programming.
 We have a portfolio of existing UK companies and understand how they
operate.

* Kind Regards

Sunita

Marketing Director 3w-outsource

A-4 Vidyva Vihar Padmnabhpur Durg

Chhattisgarh

India

+917882344623

* Email: sunita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:sunita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Website: http://www.3w-outsource.com

 <http://www.3w-outsource.com>

--
If you do not want to receive any more Emails,