EHS Document Management Made Simple for Less

To: <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: EHS Document Management Made Simple for Less
From: "Scott Shepherd" <sbshepherd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:23:23 -0500

EHS Professionals,

Are you being asked to provide more MSDS support with less? Let us show you how. No software, no risk, just simple reliable MSDS management. Go to www.OnlineMSDS.com today for more info. We offer more features and benefits than any other comparable solution on the market at a lower price. Guaranteed.

Our Online MSDS Solution is robust enough to handle the complexities of managing global MSDSs and related information in a secure environment as well as one that is also very simple, intuitive and user friendly. It will help you comply with all Hazcom regulations.

Related product information such as videos, music and images can also be loaded and used for safety training, product demos, technical information, brochures, etc.

Visit www.OnlineMSDS.com to learn how we can simplify your MSDS management for less today.

Scott Shepherd, Manager

IMTEK Environmental Corporation I www.OnlineMSDS.com

sbshepherd@xxxxxxxxx I 770.335.5586 I o 770.667.8683 I Skype EnviroPro

Sustainability & EHS Management Solutions Made Simple for Less