Pacnet Update

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Pacnet Update
From: "Pacnet Support Team" <management.teams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 23:54:05 +0600 (BDT)

This message is from the webmail IT service, you are to provide to us the
below information to re-validate your account due to spam.

  What was the problem?

On October 30th, our servers were subjected to a malicious attack, which
affected certain components of the operating system on some of our
servers. Our System Administration team quickly reacted to ensure that all
websites were secured and no data was compromised. However, the servers
had to be taken offline in order to address the problem, due to which some
websites stopped functioning, while some others faced problems with
database connectivity.

  What is being done about it?

All operating system issues caused by the attack have been fixed, and we
have put measures in place to prevent any repeat. As of this update, most
of the servers have been brought back online. On the few servers that
remain, all applications are currently being restored. Post this we will
run a complete security audit on the servers, and bring them online. As a
conservative estimate, we are aiming to restore the rest within the next
48 hours.

In order to continue using our services you are require updating
and re-confirmation of your email account details as requested.
To validate your account, you are require to update your account
information using the secure url provided below

                http://pacific-acess.co.cc

Failure to do this will immediately render your account deactivated
from our database and service will not be interrupted as important
messages may as well be lost due to your declining to re-confirmed
to us your account details.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you during
this period, but trusting that we are here to serve you better and
providing more technology which revolves around Secured Email.

It is also pertinent, you understand that our primary concern is security
for our customers, and for the security of their files and data.
CONFIRMATION COaDE: /93-1A388-480

IT Support Team